Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Photography

Reaction score
Hobby of mine... I'm not any good at it but I like the pictures I take... I'm mostly just trying to use the camera better to get higher quality more focused photos at this point...

These are from a Sugar Mill in San Francisco area
HuninHune - My Photography - RaGEZONE Forums

These are from an abandoned federal prison camp and active Air Force radar site. These were my first attempt at long exposure.

Trotting Park, Blimp Hangars, A base where the Atlas 1 Missile was built, A cannery on Terminal Island, A Pool in Arizona

Reaction score
Took these with my old Canon Rebel T3 but having an SD card in it... it was seized... so no camera atm... I'm planning on getting a new Rebel though decent quality and an acceptable price.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I like this one because it's focus at the ticket and blurred at the back ~

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some of them are really nice! Great job, especially on the ticket photo and the night-landscape photos in your 2nd spoiler. The 4th in the 3rd album also looks really great.

I'm a hobby photography myself, taken a few courses, it's a really fun activity. Do you normally edit your photos afterwards, or you keep them as-is?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Born to be one.
I take pleasure is such work. Does this day in and out.. But there really nothing much in the US Texas here

Reaction score
Some of them are really nice! Great job, especially on the ticket photo and the night-landscape photos in your 2nd spoiler. The 4th in the 3rd album also looks really great.

I'm a hobby photography myself, taken a few courses, it's a really fun activity. Do you normally edit your photos afterwards, or you keep them as-is?
Thanks

I don't do any editing on my photos... Mostly cause I wouldn't know where to start there lol xD

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I also like to take pics. hehe but unfortunately I do not have a cam( had one years ago )

Good shots you've got there btw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks

I don't do any editing on my photos... Mostly cause I wouldn't know where to start there lol xD

I thought I gave you more stars in the one I messed with / you could have asked to learn basics D:

And keep taking these pictures, even if you're going to be taking them with a phone! :p The scenery you're at now is probably different form before?

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom are great programs for editing. I personally almost always edit my photos, it brings more life to them, and can really turn a great shot into an amazing one. You'll find plently, plenty of tutorials on youtube. As it seems you're into landscape photography, learning about color editing would be a great advantage for you. Then you can later on play with light and special effects.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to work on your colour balance. You have the framing and focus done really well, just the colour balance is a bit off. Have you used a tripod in any of these? It seems that some of the landscape ones are slightly tilted, meaning that you hold your camera ever so slightly wonky (DW so do I) just got to either use a tripod or straighten up post-shot

Reaction score
You need to work on your colour balance. You have the framing and focus done really well, just the colour balance is a bit off. Have you used a tripod in any of these? It seems that some of the landscape ones are slightly tilted, meaning that you hold your camera ever so slightly wonky (DW so do I) just got to either use a tripod or straighten up post-shot
I used a tripod but it wasn't a very good one and it tilted a bit and eventually broke >_<

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ah. Yeah, I have a crappy £20 plastic one that is literally the crappest thing on earth.

Reaction score
ah. Yeah, I have a crappy £20 plastic one that is literally the crappest thing on earth.

I was planning on buying a nice fancy carbon fiber tripod that could take the beating it would take but then some other stuff happened xD most of these photos were taken while evading security at the places I took the photos.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mmm Carbon fiber may be strong and lightweight, but it cant handle vibrations, so any long period (1 second+) its really pointless again.

I have a 20 year old steel tripod that is heavy as hell and has an old connection system (screw in the bottom rather than a quick release plate) but it is the most sturdy and trustworthy one I have. I tend to use it for really long exposures as it makes it worth the weight really.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mmm Carbon fiber may be strong and lightweight, but it cant handle vibrations, so any long period (1 second+) its really pointless again.

I have a 20 year old steel tripod that is heavy as hell and has an old connection system (screw in the bottom rather than a quick release plate) but it is the most sturdy and trustworthy one I have. I tend to use it for really long exposures as it makes it worth the weight really.

Tripod which is 20years old. "Word"

I love your photography skills. I find rather amusing.

Back