Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Photography: Share your instagram!

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey!

If any of you have a Instagram page for photography, share it with us for inspiration and interest!

We should boost the photography part in this section, it really is a great way to express stuff, and a way I've felt in love with. I'm shooting my first wedding in a month, so it would be awesome if any of you guys had some inspiration for me!

Feel free to check me out while you're at it:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really done use instagram for my photos. Mainly my own face or pets.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Detox

I absolutely love this picture...the colors and the rustic look...amazing.
Detox - Photography: Share your instagram! - RaGEZONE Forums

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
God damn too much lenses to take in.

I'll probably just get that new GoPro. I heard GoPro's are good for scenery shots.

Quite a few yes, haha.The GoPro is a great alternative to DSLRs. :):

@Detox

I absolutely love this picture...the colors and the rustic look...amazing.
Detox - Photography: Share your instagram! - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you! Quite funny how you picked the only picture not taken with a proper camera as your favorite, it's the only picture on my instagram that is not taken with a professional DSLR. However, iphones do pretty good these days. :cool: ! Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you liked it :):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
God damn too much lenses to take in.

I'll probably just get that new GoPro. I heard GoPro's are good for scenery shots.

GoPro is an entirely different ball game. As they're wide angle you can capture a lot more, and come with waterproof and shock proof casing the regions you can take them are almost limitless. that along with the app on your phone means you can preview live the footage and take photos without needing to press buttons on the gopro. Ive used 'selfie sticks' in a different way, so rather than selfies I am using them for wide angle scenery shots of abandoned buildings etc.

I need to play with my GoPro more.

Back