Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Photography]Vacation album

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a couple of shots I've taken while being on vacation at our family cottage. Still got a week left here, and then going to Turkey. Might come with some photos from there as well, we'll see.

Anyways, here they are.

Hope you like them! Have a nice holiday everyone :):

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woah these are just amazing!!

I really love these 3 !!!

Have a good time in turkey. And please do share more pics ;)

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I thought there wasn't going to be any dogs this time, was starting to get dissapointed until I saw this one: . That is such a beautiful picture and also so cute with the dog watching the sun go down.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woah these are just amazing!!

I really love these 3 !!!

Have a good time in turkey. And please do share more pics ;)
You picked a couple of my favorites there too. Thanks a bunch for nice words, hopefully I'll get some good shots in Turkey as well. Have a good summer mate, whether you're traveling or not! :):
I thought there wasn't going to be any dogs this time, was starting to get dissapointed until I saw this one: . That is such a beautiful picture and also so cute with the dog watching the sun go down.
Haha! I'll be taking care of Dennis(the dog) until I'm leaving for turkey, so there might be some more shots of him later on. (will definitely work on my focus then, although I was very happy with the dog-sunset photo I got this time)

He loves the sun, and is always faced towards it. A tiny bit hard doing that photo though, due to being in a boat driving quite fast and hand-held shooting. But I was extremely happy with the result on that one. Thank you for the comment, and I'm glad you liked the photo(s) :):

Cheers!!

Back