Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Picture of the day

Reaction score
So since I am in the beautiful mountains of Switzerland at the moment I decide to start this thread posting the best picture I make everyday. I might continue doing this even after Im back at home but I'm not sure. These pictures can be anything and anyone.

So here is the first one, this is me failing to do a tail grab ;') ill add a small description to each picture in the spoiler.

20/12/15
This one might have a questionable quality, because obsiously I didnt make it myself haha.
Elian - Picture of the day - RaGEZONE Forums

21/12/15
So me, my brother and a friend decided to climb the mountain and I managed to get pretty nice picture of uncles dog. We decided to take her with us because we didnt want to leave her alone at the house. We also thought it was a good idea to go offpiste and ofcourse we got lost. Hell of an adventure today.

22/12/15
Went hiking again, just loved this tree ahahha

23/12/15
Doing weird stuff (meh qual)

So yea this will be filled up soon hahaha

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Images are broken

Reaction score
For me they are still working but because of the lack of interest I forgot about it for a few days so I quit the "project"

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H815 met Tapatalk

Reaction score
Nice photos, I'm sure many people have looked but not made a comment. I will say though it looks way too cold for me I hate winter and anything associate with cold.

Back