Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Program similar to InDesign

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hai.

Does anyone know of a program which is similar to InDesign, but is either a hell of a lot cheaper/free?

I would be using it for my business so I need either a bought or free program cos otherwise I could get screwed. I am designing a wedding album but don't want to use blurb as it doesn't have the option to bind it myself.

Reaction score
Becca, from a professional view only here:

InDesign - Best out there, it is probably the most used software for this sort of thing.

You can possibly settle with Photoshop, but it isn't designed for the same things as InDesign. I highly advise you investing in InDesign, if you are good at what you produce on it; it will pay for itself over time.

Only thing I could suggest is Publisher, but that isn't really based on quality.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Totally can't afford InDesign atm, hence why I am looking for someone that is cheaper/free atm.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
You have photoshop, it can be a fairly good substitute.

Or you take a risk and torrent InDesign, until you can pay for it.

Photoshop will be a massive pain in the butt but it may have to do. This is why I am seeing if anyone has any knowledge of any other good ones before I go ahead and start it in photoshop.

Like I said originally I cant steal it as I am using it for a paid service and can get fucked over if I cant prove that I have paid for it.

Reaction score
Photoshop will be a massive pain in the butt but it may have to do. This is why I am seeing if anyone has any knowledge of any other good ones before I go ahead and start it in photoshop.

Like I said originally I cant steal it as I am using it for a paid service and can get fucked over if I cant prove that I have paid for it.

Just trail indesign then.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Creative cloud, cheaper if youre a student as well.

Web & Interaction Design
Reaction score
There's a pay monthly option - check out the prices. :):

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
in my point of view .. InDesign is the best out there yet.

Back