Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE HD Wallpaper

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Part #1

Download Link :

Part #2

Kurokiri - RaGEZONE HD Wallpaper - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link :

Reaction score
Not necessarly. You see, it can be bloated too and still look good. Further more the fact that you haven't changed anything on the "asset pack" provided besides centering it on a random C4D or bokeh doesn't exactly make it "simple and better". The challenge was even in the competition to actually do something with it. Be creative, don't be lazy. Frankly I expected KidRiu to win first place with 8 wallpapers, but with a little bit work and creativity I've got the second place with just one.

In short, you used to make great tags. Why don't you use the same skill to create a wallpaper, and be creative when integrating the provided RZ logo too. I know it's hard at first glance, but trust me, hardest things in Photoshop are the easiest to do once you learn to how to actually use it.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not necessarly. You see, it can be bloated too and still look good. Further more the fact that you haven't changed anything on the "asset pack" provided besides centering it on a random C4D or bokeh doesn't exactly make it "simple and better". The challenge was even in the competition to actually do something with it. Be creative, don't be lazy. Frankly I expected KidRiu to win first place with 8 wallpapers, but with a little bit work and creativity I've got the second place with just one.

In short, you used to make great tags. Why don't you use the same skill to create a wallpaper, and be creative when integrating the provided RZ logo too. I know it's hard at first glance, but trust me, hardest things in Photoshop are the easiest to do once you learn to how to actually use it.

yeah that true , I agree with you .. but I don't have much times now because I just enter to the college , so if I have time I will update it from time to time ~

Its nice I like.

thank you .. feel free to download it ~

Reaction score
For the first one I dislike it because I am not personally a fan of bokeh effects by itself.
The second one is just a spam of brushes which I also dislike. Try to put more effort in your work and I'm sure you can have great outcomes!

Back