Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Really random logo i made

Reaction score
BRgl6if - Really random logo i made - RaGEZONE Forums

Was super bored tonight so that came out idk why i made a star, Owell.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Looked at the logo at first and it looked like a flag to me. I thought it was a pretty well done flag and the name would have be something like "Stars united" or some poop (bad name I know, just an example).Then I read the name and saw it was intended to be a falling star and it kind of threw me off a bit because all I see is a flag. It's appealing though. Nice job with the actual logo itself.

Reaction score
Looked at the logo at first and it looked like a flag to me. I thought it was a pretty well done flag and the name would have be something like "Stars united" or some poop (bad name I know, just an example).Then I read the name and saw it was intended to be a falling star and it kind of threw me off a bit because all I see is a flag. It's appealing though. Nice job with the actual logo itself.

Well i usually make stuff and end up with something els i intended, It does look like good as a flag.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Both honestly looks good, they look appropriate for gaming company logos.

Checked all your designs and not yet have I ever been unimpressed.

Dude make me a logo for free if ever you felt like bored or feeling random lol, I was always wished to have a logo for my dota 2 team.

Reaction score

Dude make me a logo for free if ever you felt like bored or feeling random lol, I was always wished to have a logo for my dota 2 team.

Thank you man, Appreciate it!
What is the name of the team?

Reaction score
Looks nice but I think the reality of using a logo that is so high could be quite difficult when you think about scalability etc.. A touch of colour would be cool too even if it's just one of the text lines.

Actually forget the colour being black is fine

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you man, Appreciate it!
What is the name of the team?

Prodigious Five an abbreviation for P5

Won a bunch of lans though and placed on 2nd or 3rd in a bunch of online tournaments.

And if you follow Dota 2 competitively, well we are aiming for Manila ESL which is the spring major tournament before the biggest one The International

Reaction score
Prodigious Five an abbreviation for P5

Won a bunch of lans though and placed on 2nd or 3rd in a bunch of online tournaments.

And if you follow Dota 2 competitively, well we are aiming for Manila ESL which is the spring major tournament before the biggest one The International

I see, Il see what i can do ;)

Reaction score

I tried bro, Sorry if i dissapointed you lol.
But if you like it for some miracle reason just pm me and il give you the full PSD / Vector.

AwUbRDv - Really random logo i made - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I tried bro, Sorry if i dissapointed you lol.
But if you like it for some miracle reason just pm me and il give you the full PSD / Vector.

AwUbRDv - Really random logo i made - RaGEZONE Forums

Looks good though, could you make the prodigious five name bigger like looking like the concept of Cloud 9 or this, and do you have any alternative color for it? btw thanks though, i thought you weren't even gonna make me one lol

Attachments

Reaction score
Looks good though, could you make the prodigious five name bigger like looking like the concept of Cloud 9 or this, and do you have any alternative color for it? btw thanks though, i thought you weren't even gonna make me one lol

You dont know how to work with photoshop?

Back