Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is the Requirements for Making a Website?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Folks!

I'd like to ask what is the requirements for making my own website.
How do i compile them?
What software should i use?

Please Link here all software i needed.

All helps will be appreciated.

I'm just a newbie and I'm still learning on it.

Thank you and God Bless You All.

Reaction score
Hello Folks!

I'd like to ask what is the requirements for making my own website.
How do i compile them?
What software should i use?

Please Link here all software i needed.

All helps will be appreciated.

I'm just a newbie and I'm still learning on it.

Thank you and God Bless You All.

A website is composed by 2 pieces - frontend, backend

Frontend is what you see, a.k.a the design, backend is what you don't see, a.k.a the code (html belongs to frontend).

In order to learn it all, first you have to learn to design, prefferably in photoshop, and then css + html, and if you want to do backend then you need to learn php + mysql

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
First learn the basics, html css and some JavaScript/jquery

I might also stress, just because you know how to code , doesn’t mean you can make great looking websites!

You will need to learn the principles of design too :)

Anyway I’m always free to help with what ever front end related stuff you need, just send me a pm

Reaction score
Unlike what people say in this thread, you dont really need to learn how to design... You just have to learn how to make the design into a website.

Html, css and JavaScript are the way to go when making a website look good in a browser. There are ways to add dynamic content to your website, but you'll figure that part out when you know the basics and want something more than just static pages.

Goodluck.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Joopie I can only agree with that if you are already given the design mock-up. So many times I see such talented web developers who have 0 taste in design

If you’re already given a design to work with, then sure you should be able to code it. But a lot of the time, the user experience and web designers work together to create a finished product

Edit: well, there’s no such thing as a finshed product. Since there is always room for development

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you’re already given a design to work with, then sure you should be able to code it. But a lot of the time, the user experience and web designers work together to create a finished product

That's so true, but you still need someone to make the design a reality. I know you want to the designer to do it. But just as a developer without taste for design, there are plenty of designers who suck at html, css and JavaScript.

Let the user experence guy handle the UIX, the design guy make the design and the webpleb be the guy who make the design a reality. Working together they are a strong team. Providing input to each other so it becomes better.

Ofcourse those three people should have some basic knowlegde about each others work. But that doesn't mean one should do and be good at everything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a Designer using PS (basic) but IDK how to code/to do the html/css works etc., what should i learn first or Basic syntax? I've been searching everywhere how do i start making web but it makes me sick, coz i dont know how to compile them into one to make a web.

Can anyone give a sample of basic website so i can practice.

Thank You Guys, for the Help. God bless!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a Designer using PS (basic) but IDK how to code/to do the html/css works etc., what should i learn first or Basic syntax? I've been searching everywhere how do i start making web but it makes me sick, coz i dont know how to compile them into one to make a web.

Can anyone give a sample of basic website so i can practice.

Thank You Guys, for the Help. God bless!

HTML/CSS is actually the easier part of making a website, Its when you start scratching JS/Jquery to make the page more interactive that can get tricky.

You can download plenty of free html/css templates online and look at those. Or go to codeacademy and start their free courses

Reaction score
I would honestly suggest you dive straight into the VueJS starter-kit which will teach you HTML, CSS and JS all at the same time alongside introducing you to modern frameworks and CLI's. Learning to design is a tricky concept, but I would recommend using a light UI framework such as Bulma ( ) for your website design

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can start learning web development from HTML.anyone can learn HTML easily.
Coding knowledge not required to learn this language.Using HTML you can create basic web pages including images,links,tables,texts etc.
To Learn HTML you just like text editor like notpad,sublime text. and browser to view web pages.

Keep practising...!!!

You can upload your web pages on the internet. two things required to upload webpage ie.Domain Name, Web hosting Service provider
then you can Move to server-side languages like PHP and for database management MySQL.then you able to develop ecommerce websites .HTML,CSS,PHP,MYSQL,jQuery these technologies crucial to learn ecommerce website development.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, There are 4 things required to create a website. Here is what you will need:
A Website Host (The place to keep or store your website on the web)A Domain (The address for your website)A Website Design (The look and layout)Content (The information that people come to your website for)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You got a lot of good courser for free with html and css+javascript, I think it's good idea to start from it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For the beginning its enough to know PHP basics and html
With this basis you'll be able to create simple website and than step by step you'll acquire new skills to make it more attractive and versatile
is amazing variant for beginner developers, so much infornation there and it really helped me to make my own website
Good luck!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
for website you need to learn HTML(Most basic) After that php and other programing languages! Because website creation is clearly arround codes and php..!!!!

Back