Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

router sex... ok not that bad... lol

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i stumbled on somthing i found really funny... i call this wonderful piece...

telnet router sex... $40 if u want it framed and on your wall :) hence the x31 copy protection... hehe *jerks*

suggestion

if your have this port open on your router... virtual server it to another port or another location like google :D?

so the hax0r cant do poop... like RESET! enjoy

Im teh Security guy mmkay.. credit goes nwz for scaring me with this ... but i was suprised to find another guy with it :D

EDIT : I TOOK THIS :) INCASE U WAS CONFUSED !!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
basicaly, its a port built into zoom adsl modems... u cant even change the password for it..you must change port location using virtual server or suffer instant ddos attack and u wont know how why ;) but yes your also victim to a port being left open along side that which can be hit easy and down u go.. at least it's proof of concept that router manufacturers suck , this guy has his http side user/pass but the router has some kinda manufacter backdoor ;) sux i know

Back