Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Royal Salute (fast)

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
An (very) expensive whisky.. Made for fun :)..

ScreamingFox - Royal Salute (fast) - RaGEZONE Forums

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score

The camera on this render has the target a little lower than the 'x' on the bottle, so it causes a bit of 'perspective distortion'..

For the crystal i used an additive blend material with 3 color 'dispersion' effect which i had made some time before to use on some jewels...

For the golden parts on the top and neck of the bottle i made a simple golden material with bump.. The images i use for the bump are from some photos from the bottle, the bump on the neck (forming those 'arms' drawings, etc..) i found acceptable..

For the bottle glass, it is a blend material (2 different materials) with the drawings (the 'royal salute' etc..) as mask and bump.. The blue glass is a clear blue color and a very dark blue as the glass 'fog' (the transparent nature of the glass has a dark blue hue) and with a blurry refraction.. The 'logo'/drawing on that part is kind of low resolution as i took from a photo which is not the best resolution.. (i had to 'extract' this part from the photo as just 'black and white' in order to make the masks.. So i will need some better resolution images to take a better mask for this part...)..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to ask what software did you use to design this? I'm interested in learning these graphic stuff. I hope you don't mind showing me some tutorial/give me private tutor regarding these stuff? thanks :D

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
I made it with 3dsMax.. On the case of this image, it is rendered with V-ray..

I teach lowpoly modelling techniques, but it will be better if you learn the basics before... Try to find some video-tutorials on the basics on Youtube..

Back