Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Sh*t

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been trying some live action/ 3D animation blending, so now even I can make a horrible SciFi film, who wants to join?

I kid, it's pretty bad, but it is my first try at meshing. I usually work in either 2D strictly, say for my current job branding a restaurant or working in some sort of game engine on the 3D side of things. Meshing 2D video and 3D elements is much harder than it looks.

Here is the original GIF I made for this object. For some reason it came out way light, so I'll have to fix that

Wucas - New Sh*t - RaGEZONE Forums

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Object tracking is pretty good, however the lens flare looks a bit weird. Great job!

My inspiration was JJ Abrams Star Trek.

Anyways, yah, the lens flare itself is too cool for the room, and I didn't add any flares for actual lighting, so this element looks forced. I'll have to try my hand at some tweaks in the lighting realm.

Reaction score
To be honest this looks better than some of the movies that actually make it to the theater. (The hercules one)
Would love to see moar

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Am i dreaming? The future is here...

It's a solid 10/10 for an amazing work.

Back