Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Short film] Mico - 2 minute Short Film by me

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I applied for filmschool in Brussels, but before sending in my portfolio I wanted to expand my portfolio. And because it only had funny sketches and stuff I wanted to do something more serious and ''deep. This is also my first video without any dialogue.

Ran into some trouble scheduling wise and couldnt really fix some of the mid-day shots in post production. So the colors and also the quality might look a bit off.

The film is meant to leave you with more questions than answers. It was made for a specific kind of audiance and I know alot of you might not like it.

Anyways, I had a lot of fun making this short film. This is also the first time I stripped the recordings of all the audio and added everything manually in post production. poop ton of work (think of all the footsteps and stuff) but I had a blast to be honest, SO PLEASE CRANK THAT SOUND UP SO YOU CAN ENJOY IT! It's really important in this film.

Let me know what you guys think! Also very interested to see you're theories about whats going on the video and why.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good job Elian
I would like to see next videos.
I think that you get to filmschool for sure :)
It's great

Back