Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just a simple logo :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
elmasmalo1 - Just a simple logo :D - RaGEZONE Forums

Simple & Minimalistic

I don't even know if I should call it a logo XD

Not for rate but if you still want to, go ahead XD

Since I thought of the "Gamers Unite" slogan, I thought surrounding it in "Bars" so it could look like more "United" XD GU Gradient was just random XD I know it could look better without the "bars" around but well let's see how people take an eye on it :D

elmasmalo1 - Just a simple logo :D - RaGEZONE Forums

This is another Re-Do, with extras removed :D what you say, I know now it's far minimal and slick XD

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it isn't exactly a logo

Logo are meant to be simple, no gradients, no shadows too!

Well Thanks for your words! Really appreciate the information... Btw YOU JUST FREAKING KILLED ME WITH YOUR SIG!!!!!! U **** XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I was like.. alright let's click on it :> then ... OHH I jumped off the chair XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD as I'm writing I'm still shaking XD

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well it isn't but my anti-virus always bug me about the fact that it's something that it's been made to scare others.

#############
oh wait, it seems I didn't delete it :) it's still there wakakakaka

Ohhhhhh Alright OK XD well as long is not a virus XD

Reaction score
As I always tell people here; you need to go do research on logo's before you start making them, otherwise you don't have any expectations.

But yea, its not a very good logo. - Wouldn't remind me of a good site, it would remind me of a bad site.

@ NubPro q.q - My logo has gradient on it; does that make it bad?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
..But yea, its not a very good logo...

Thanks Lunerica! for your words, I thought the same, since I did the grid thing XD

Uh ... what's that grid thingy? I think it ruins everything with a capital R. In fact the left side of the logo would have been sufice since you called it "simple" , but this is far from simple , and far from a logo too.

The grid thing actually killed the whole concept of a 'Logo' I know XD I thought the same, It would be 100 miles better if I haven't done it with the bars-grid thing XD and neither with the GU, would be more simpler and slick with only the Gamers United. :D

Thanks for your words guys!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why you not make a logo , example .. A joystick vector + your company names ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why you not make a logo , example .. A joystick vector + your company names ?

Hey that's a nice idea! I will keep that in mind :D I just woke up right now so I will stretch myself then later on I will work on it :D

Back