Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skateboard Stencil Designs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Basically I've been considering making my own design for my skateboard. I'd simply buy a blank canvas skateboard, and save

duck You
Reaction score
Its not the bad, But you should make more like, designs more crazy, You know
more satisfying :]

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
For a skateboard, it's fits in good. Not more changes require if you ask me unless you wanna make it look all too flashy and etc. Sometimes simplicity just owns butt.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, nice, if this was a real brand, and I still skated, I would buy it just cuz it looks so awesome xP

Bierlust
Reaction score
i like it a lot... tough, i would had picked blue over red :p

and, there are some special papers where you could print that using a plotter and then paste the desing to the board u_u that would be easier then using stencils :p and m sure its not free, but it is cheap in fact... ive done that stuff before :p not exactly for a skateboard, but i have...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahaha, i'm fine with it, but i'd prefer orange, black and yellow more. but, hey, that's just me lol.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
It really good man.

But on thing i noticed was the red dot in the middle of the Spiral isn't Centered.

/Fate

Back