Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First Time Making Wallpaper

dat face
Reaction score
This is first time I using the Adobe Photoshop CS3 ..
What You Think ?

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED​

Last edited:
dat face
Reaction score
my first 3D logo ~
Kurokiri - First Time Making Wallpaper - RaGEZONE Forums

dat face
Reaction score
Not so bad , you still need to improve with the background A LOT , and the text A LOT. Who am I kidding , you need to improve on everything A LOT.

Sure man , I am still newbie ~ But I will do the best ! thank for the advice ~

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its not bad for a starter but i don't really like it to be honest but I'm jealous..

Try looking on YouTube for tutorials and we or me would love to see more of your photoshop work then

dat face
Reaction score
Its not bad.for a starter but i wouldn't say that i like it but it looks goodd for a starter like i said before.

Anyway you should check some.of the Youtube tutorials they are able to learn you a lot so check that out.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

I have seen tutorials on youtube, that's why I can do this and sometimes I will search in google , read some tutorial .. yeah.. now I can make 3D font/ logo .. thank to all !

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One thing is sure that i am very impressed by your work so you should.keep it up and keep on looking for more tutorials.

Some tutorials may look hard but they are as easy as they can be so you should do a attempt on hard tutorials as well.

dat face
Reaction score
One thing is sure that i am very impressed by your work so you should.keep it up and keep on looking for more tutorials.

Some tutorials may look hard but they are as easy as they can be so you should do a attempt on hard tutorials as well.

I am still reading , watching tutorial . now I know how to make 3d text , glass text and more.. :D

Back