Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Twitch Panels & Icons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are just a few of my lower quality image sets for Twitch Panels, and as well as some social media icons. These were free releases, while some of my other work was for a specific person.

branteh - Twitch Panels & Icons - RaGEZONE Forums

Opinions? Bare in mind these are very basic, and that's on purpose. They're free releases <3

Reaction score
The designs are okay, but they contain pointless too strong shadowing, and they are so ... last year. Even if it's a free release you should give it a bit more details, because there are much better ones out there for free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The designs are okay, but they contain pointless too strong shadowing, and they are so ... last year. Even if it's a free release you should give it a bit more details, because there are much better ones out there for free.

Thanks for the feedback! I assume you're talking about the shadowing around the text right?

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In modern design flat is supreme. Hard isographic shading and minimalistic icons with either icon-styled vector images or a clean san serif type (open sans, source sans pro, helvetica, etc).

Bad Two Minute Example:

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In modern design flat is supreme. Hard isographic shading and minimalistic icons with either icon-styled vector images or a clean san serif type (open sans, source sans pro, helvetica, etc).

Bad Two Minute Example:

Don't forget muted/pastel colours being in that modern design trend as well!

Back