Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Using 8mp Camera Phone

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kurokiri - Using 8mp Camera Phone - RaGEZONE Forums

What do you think ?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They look like photos taken from a 8mp camera phone, and you would see usually uploaded straight to facebook.

Not bad composition however.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you like photography why not invest for camera?
I am also looking to buy a nice camera ( maybe by the end of this year )

Nice captures. 3rd one looks good. Though I think you wanted the focus on the mosque and not the tree trunk maybe?
Keep em coming mate.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is 8MP good?
8mp is OK. You don't really see any improvement over 15mp (unless enlarging to like 20ft by 26ft or something) its more the sensor and glass used which is important.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you like photography why not invest for camera?
I am also looking to buy a nice camera ( maybe by the end of this year )

Nice captures. 3rd one looks good. Though I think you wanted the focus on the mosque and not the tree trunk maybe?
Keep em coming mate.

I have pic that focus on the mosque

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tbh, anything where you have the main focus in the foreground doesn't always work. That didn't work as the tree takes over half of the photo. It takes then attention away from the mosque because you are overwhelmed by the tree. If you had stood in front of the tree, straightened up the photo too it would be better.

Start using the 3rds rule while taking photos.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tbh, anything where you have the main focus in the foreground doesn't always work. That didn't work as the tree takes over half of the photo. It takes then attention away from the mosque because you are overwhelmed by the tree. If you had stood in front of the tree, straightened up the photo too it would be better.

Start using the 3rds rule while taking photos.

thank for the advice .. I just take this photo for fun ~

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should definitely invest in a better camera if you really like photography. For instance in the train station, or metro or whatever, the quality is poor.

I like your first photo though, it's a nice composition.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should definitely invest in a better camera if you really like photography. For instance in the train station, or metro or whatever, the quality is poor.

It's just for fun but maybe I will buy a camera at the future

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
8mp? Its good enough on a general basis. Good shot!!
You should try 16:)
Awesome!

There nothing to invest in cameras this day, it so cheap. Just a few thousand and boom! You get one..

Reaction score
Awesome!

There nothing to invest in cameras this day, it so cheap. Just a few thousand and boom! You get one..

Just a few thousand what? Professional cameras are expensive. And cheap ones, well you better off with your phone. For example Nokia 1020 can easily outrun any low range/midrange camera on the market.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome!

compare my £500 camera to my £4000 camera and you will see the investment. bigger sensor, better quality glass. my £500 camera has 9 focal points, the £4k camera has 32...

then there are Medium format cameras with digital backs. 3" sensor. HUGE quality.

There is something to invest in.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You're so, so, so wrong. Besides, a few thousand dollars is a lot of money, for most people. And there's a lot of cameras, professional cameras that cost way beyond a few thousands.

Back