Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vote for the 2014 RaGEZONE Awards user bar!

Which user bar would you like to be this year's RaGEZONE Awards user bar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Alright guys here's my pick of the five best entries for the RZ Awards user bar competition. I've upped it from 3 to 5 because there's some fantastic entries this year that I'd hate to exclude! The winner will get a one year sub, and one of you lucky cats might get to sport one in your signature if you win an award this year! Voting closes on November 3rd. If it's still a tie, then users will vote in a tie breaker to decide which one they prefer. You have one vote so make it count!

Entry 1: Riizq

Junkers - Vote for the 2014 RaGEZONE Awards user bar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Entry 2: Julesm

4f870ea035639ed5a50ca3bd1b595576 - Vote for the 2014 RaGEZONE Awards user bar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Entry 3: NubPro

Junkers - Vote for the 2014 RaGEZONE Awards user bar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Entry 4: Jaximus

ojJp0pV - Vote for the 2014 RaGEZONE Awards user bar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Entry 5: powle

aL2Bl8l - Vote for the 2014 RaGEZONE Awards user bar! - RaGEZONE Forums

(Should powle's entry win I'll be asking him to speed up the animation, it's too slow!)

GET VOTING!!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like no 1 and no 2 .. good luck all ~

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone ^_^

I should've maybe said that the version of me that is shown here isn't the final version since it needs some small fixes. The edges are a bit bad and the Text has to stay a lil' bit longer probably.

Have fun!
- Jax

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
The text probably only needs another half a second, nothing major. Should any small tinkering be needed for whoever is the winner it can be discussed after :thumbup1:

Looks like it's gonna be another tight one! Kinda hoped NubPro's wouldn't be so far behind, quite liked that :(:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Didn't expect it to be this close

Still some days to go so it probably won't stay that close.
But I find it quite interesting as well :) Didn't really expect that ^_^

- Jax

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is the white background thing going to be removed @Julesm? It looks weird when using the dark theme.

I'm not him/her but I'm 99% sure he/she used it only to show how it looks on light/dark theme. There were 2 pictures, one with light, one with dark.
So I think it's transparent BG.

- Jax

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not him/her but I'm 99% sure he/she used it only to show how it looks on light/dark theme. There were 2 pictures, one with light, one with dark.
So I think it's transparent BG.

- Jax

This is correct. I only gave it a background to show how it looked on both the dark and white themes, I have it with a transparent background in my psd :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Number 2 is nice.. you've got my vote:)) good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back