Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vote for the 2016 RaGEZONE Awards Userbar!

What userbar should be used for the 2016 RaGEZONE Awards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Hello guys!

The time to design a userbar has come to an end. Now the community will have to decide which userbar will be featuring this years RaGEZONE awards.

The winner of this contest will receive a sub of choice (except V.I.P.) by the courtesy of @MentaL

This year's nominated userbar's are:

Entry 1: @FCV2005
bsYJZhb - Vote for the 2016 RaGEZONE Awards Userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Entry 2: @Jaximus

Single:
sKXfZ8 - Vote for the 2016 RaGEZONE Awards Userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Multiple:
Lqel7ot - Vote for the 2016 RaGEZONE Awards Userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Votings will remain open for 1 extra week - 8/12/2016

GO VOTE

Note: Your account has to be atleast 1 year old in order to count for a vote, Voting with alt-accounts will be punished.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts, @Junkers!

By the way, I actually expected FCV2005 to get a lot more votes than it has now. I am a bit disappointed it does look like someone had been messing with the votes.
I can see all of the votes, and no one has messed with the votes. There are a few votes that are unknown to me, but most are colored names.

Btw, I voted for jax's because it is smaller and cleaner. Although both are VERY nice. Thanks to both.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I think Biesmen was talking about the previous vote here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f119/vote-2016-ragezone-awards-userbar-1119782/ when he said "it does look like someone had been messing with the votes".

Anyw. now that I see Junkers awards, I agree that they look very similar to the last years designs. There were sadly only two submissions this year. Personally I just don't like the design of #1 and it looks like I'm not alone. We gotta play fair in the end.

Reaction score
I think @Biesmen was talking about the previous vote here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f119/vote-2016-ragezone-awards-userbar-1119782/ when he said "it does look like someone had been messing with the votes".

Anyw. now that I see Junkers awards, I agree that they look very similar to the last years designs. There were sadly only two submissions this year. Personally I just don't like the design of #1 and it looks like I'm not alone. We gotta play fair in the end.
I hope there will be more to choose from next year. It should've gotten more promotion. :p

Reaction score
Quite sure the problem is not the promotion, The Portfolio sections has been inactive for years and not many people care enough about the reward given nor want to make a userbar
Hehe true

I'm sure this would've helped though:

dSO75Fz - Vote for the 2016 RaGEZONE Awards Userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Or even this:

23cohh8 - Vote for the 2016 RaGEZONE Awards Userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Quite sure the problem is not the promotion, The Portfolio sections has been inactive for years and not many people care enough about the reward given nor want to make a userbar

Because people are dicks with no community spirit, it's a piss easy job with a pretty decent reward for what is essentially an hour's work to make something remotely good. Maybe we should make the reward a free pass out the friend zone, might attract more contributors :zippy:

Reaction score
As in originality and honorable / Hall of fame feeling i'd deffenitly vote for FCV2005
As he takes it.

But it doesn't fit with the forum / site theme and thus it wouldn't look good on this forum. This is my opinion.
Also for the second one the animations are really nice and looks cool. But it does look the same every year..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back