Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VOTING] RaGEZONE Awards 2017 Userbar voting!

Which Userbar is the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Although I like the idea of Snopboy's design, I don't really like how the bottom part is made. I think the reason for that are the sharp corners and the monotone white gradient. The text looks good on it though. I really like the top part of it. Maybe if it would get fixed up a bit, I'll change my mind and vote for that one.

I also want someone else than Jaximus to win this competition for once.
Lots of love to him ofc :D

Reaction score
Jaximus always knows how to make a good userbar. While his style is similar every year, I can't justify voting for his opposition. I really don't like it imo. It's good but it doesn't match the way userbars have been for all these years. It's too fat. If the bottom section of it was gone, I'd maybe consider it as the rest of it is pretty good. But against Jax's design and animation I had to go with his. Props to both of you.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
To me its all about the size, the first one simply takes up too much space. I like the basic design though, if it was all on one line.

With only two entries though, I'm going to make sure to do something nice for both guys. Thank you so much to both of you for entering.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I agree on the size part. That made me chose Jaximus's entry once again this year. Might as well hire him or something, lol.

Also ffs Elian xx, RIP emoji awards 2017:

(converted using some online converter tool. it's slowed down too. couldn't figure it out with PS in time)

Biesmen sorry for abusing you as test

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Meh ... I'm kinda disappointed that I was not able to make enough time for another entry tbh. I'm not the biggest fan of my entry this year.
However I'll try to make as many improvements to it as possible so it feels like the same quality as last year. Now it feels kinda cheap-ish imo.

Staff member
Reaction score
I do have to say Jaximus even with the small attention with the entries, Your entry is rather intriguing to see nice one. It's compacted straight to the point yet rather fancy looking which would be nice to see around and the other one is widely open and spread so that one is nice as well but I am fixed onto Jax's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back