Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KEEP vs. NEW

Should I Keep My Sig or Make A New One?

• Total voters
Reaction score
hmm ive had my sig for quite a time now... Should i change? take a look at my sig below

\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/\/ \/

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gives him more encouragement!

new, new, new, new, new, .... NEW!

iod

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
we're not saying its bad or anything just be cool to see something more recent where you can use stuff you've learned since you made that one

Reaction score
iod said:
we're not saying its bad or anything just be cool to see something more recent where you can use stuff you've learned since you made that one

Sure! thz man thats what i call E-N-C-O-U-R-A-G-E-M-E-N-T
THZ MAN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is ur sevreer gonna be 0.97? or 0.98?

Reaction score
RapiD said:
is ur sevreer gonna be 0.97? or 0.98?
97 modded with 98 and 99 items + darklord items and 2 new maps with gates and new monsters, with never-seen before skins and awesome new events. Also we will have a VB Forum and a ASP Auto-Register. It will be up in about 3 days to 1 week [CREDITS TO ZOROBZ MY FAITHFULL PARTNER] but i dont see the connection of your post to this thread :confused:

and yeah, I also think its time for a change, everything has to go someday, :burn:

Back