Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] HND Project Book

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm currently in the process of designing my project book to present my HND work in (for later this year), I have gone for a minimalist design with the ability for colour changes and unique layout choices.

Currently I am working on the contents page (which you can view below). I think it works however I want to recieve some feedback from yourselves, what works and what doesn't work.

Newest:
9e5fcd8c8966dc69025db7020cf845c5 - [WIP] HND Project Book - RaGEZONE Forums

Archive:

c18c2219acb63d0355029ea55ee68621 - [WIP] HND Project Book - RaGEZONE Forums

Cyndaquil - [WIP] HND Project Book - RaGEZONE Forums

Cyndaquil - [WIP] HND Project Book - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Loving the contents display , I would go for blue though , but it's looking nice , keep it updated :)

Reaction score
Loving the contents display , I would go for blue though , but it's looking nice , keep it updated :)

I was thinking of going with the colour of which software took the project priority. So for example;

Purple would be InDesign
Blue would be Photoshop
Orange would be Illustrator

To kind of make it easily identifiable which was what.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I prefer the page number in the white. The latest version is great apart from that. Cyndaquil

Back