Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wolverine.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Created a wolverine wallpaper today. Just a simple one.
I am not good with wallpapers. :eek:tt1

What do you guys think?

Riizq - Wolverine. - RaGEZONE Forums

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm no where near good enough to do anything of this caliber mind you...but I do not like the background inside the Xmen...I like the Wolverine...but that white inside the Xmen with the border makes it look funny IMO...

But everything else looks awesome to me :)

Reaction score
I'm on the fence about this, in my opinion the background of the circle, including Chinese/Japanese letters is completely unrelated to the topic: X-men or Wolverine. Also the text, the masks and the stroke, look really awful - the font also doesn't tie in with the theme. Possibly try using a different 'futuristic' font as well.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
IMO:
- Terrible cutting of the image on the borders. The image/render needs to be inside the width and length. Nothing should be "cut off" like the legs and "ears." Shrink the render or fit it in a way that it would look nice, but not cut off. A blend, smudge, border, or a C4D can be used to hid the "cut offs."
- Dont like the text. The text should always be clean, where the colors should blend nicely. It looks as if you overlayed a part of the render onto it. More effects need to be added to make this overlay work.

Render looks nice and I like the effects on it. Like I said, the image would look great if it wasnt cut off like that, especially on the top (bottom is fine I guess...)

I'm on the fence about this, in my opinion the background of the circle, including Chinese/Japanese letters is completely unrelated to the topic: X-men or Wolverine. Also the text, the masks and the stroke, look really awful - the font also doesn't tie in with the theme. Possibly try using a different 'futuristic' font as well.

Actually "Japanese" is related to Wolverine; he marries a Japanese woman and has a son with her.

Reaction score
IMO:
- Terrible cutting of the image on the borders. The image/render needs to be inside the width and length. Nothing should be "cut off" like the legs and "ears." Shrink the render or fit it in a way that it would look nice, but not cut off. A blend, smudge, border, or a C4D can be used to hid the "cut offs."
- Dont like the text. The text should always be clean, where the colors should blend nicely. It looks as if you overlayed a part of the render onto it. More effects need to be added to make this overlay work.

Render looks nice and I like the effects on it. Like I said, the image would look great if it wasnt cut off like that, especially on the top (bottom is fine I guess...)

Actually "Japanese" is related to Wolverine; he marries a Japanese woman and has a son with her.

I don't believe in the comics he did marry a Japanese woman, In the film yes - the render used is of the comic based Wolverine.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IMO:

Depending on how it is cut, and what it is being cut on I think that cutting off the legs is fine, but cutting of the top is really bad imo

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IMO:

I myself cut that image. ( I know I am very bad at cutting =l

Those runes are called arcane runes ( in games like aqw )
They look good to me. But yes, I think it does not relate to x-men.

I will try to do version 2. Change the text, bg and add something more.
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Depending on how it is cut, and what it is being cut on I think that cutting off the legs is fine, but cutting of the top is really bad imo
I think something else can be added to hide the cut off on the bottom; a C4D or a render that "flows" upward in a curvy direction would make it better imo.
I don't believe in the comics he did marry a Japanese woman, In the film yes - the render used is of the comic based Wolverine.

I myself cut that image. ( I know I am very bad at cutting =l

Those runes are called arcane runes ( in games like aqw )
They look good to me. But yes, I think it does not relate to x-men.

I will try to do version 2. Change the text, bg and add something more.
Thanks for the feedback guys!
I think the runes are fine. Sure the runes are not related to slice and dice, but its a background that looks good with the render

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think something else can be added to hide the cut off on the bottom; a C4D or a render that "flows" upward in a curvy direction would make it better imo.

I think the runes are fine. Sure the runes are not related to slice and dice, but its a background that looks good with the render
Totally agree. It's good but def something missing

Back