MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    11Posts

DragonRaja 1.4p Server Developement.

Message me if you have any questions.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: DragonRaja 1.4p Server Developement.

Hello dude! So cool!
    Can u upload de server files that u r doing? Where can i download this server?
    My mapserver.exe is crashing in my VM with windows xp... and i cant solve that yet. I tried yesterday night,
    Can you help me?
    ======================================================
    Today i have 2 issues:
    1 - I cant find a cliente to my server files, my Proxy is up, my demon is up, my agent too.
    - I already tried with 1.6,1.4 and 1.3, in 1.4 it say that the server is not up to date.
    2 - My mapserver is loaded but crashed because cant connect with proxy.

Someone?

No my mapserver is up too, but i can't login yet. Server is updating go on "www"

Now i think i have the correct client version e the correct configurantion on server to log-in.
    I insert my user in totaldb.ch_log.info and dragonrajadb.ch_log_info and in gmtable. However the client and server gives me an error of incorrect password. Someone know?
    Last edited by dudtabosa; 18-07-15 at 09:08 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    1Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudtabosa View Post
    Hello dude! So cool!
    My mapserver.exe is crashing in my VM with windows xp... and i cant solve that yet. I tried yesterday night,
    Can you help me?
    Today i have 2 issues:
    1 - I cant find a cliente to my server files, my Proxy is up, my demon is up, my agent too.
    - I already tried with 1.6,1.4 and 1.3, in 1.4 it say that the server is not up to date.

Someone?

No my mapserver is up too, but i can't login yet. Server is updating go on "www"

Now i think i have the correct client version e the correct configurantion on server to log-in.
    I insert my user in totaldb.ch_log.info and dragonrajadb.ch_log_info and in gmtable. However the client and server gives me an error of incorrect password. Someone know?
    if the mapserver can not connect with proxy ,it means u have to setup/modify the proxy ini setting file

client version incorrect,it means u have to modify the client source code and DB source code
    2 codes both have to input the same version code,u can search the main word "mycode" with vc6.0
    sometimes "mystring" have to input the same

if everything is ready,it shouldn't show u incorrect password error.

if the errors are continue,i think u should download the full source code and full server file.
    i think u can't download the files from different ways

MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    11Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudtabosa View Post
    Hello dude! So cool!
    Can you help me?
    Today i have 2 issues:

Someone?

Send me your skype, I'll try and help you.

MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    1Posts

Along with working FTP client

MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    15Posts

good job

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    16Posts

Here are the working ftp client picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Working ftp.png   Working ftp2.png   Working ftp3.png   Working ftp4.png  

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

I have a problem about game client. I have DR server file 2018 drserver-25-09-2014

When i login it warning this picture. I don't know how to fix it please help me.

Advertisement