Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CMS Under Development

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Greetings!
I'm Hassan Althaf and I am a Back-End developer. I love to code Applications. So, I was bored, and decided to code a CMS. Please do not mis-understand it as a Habbo Retro CMS, it has nothing to do with that. This is basically a easy-to-integrate CMS for websites to easily maintain their site with SEO friendly URLs. I'm planning to keep this an OpenSource Project, I'll be setting up a GitHub for this soon.

Development Build: v 1.0.0
Snippets:
PHP:
<?phpnamespace CMS\Core\Templating;class TemplateController {    private $templateMapper;
    public function __construct(TemplateMapper $templateMapper) {        $this->templateMapper = $templateMapper;    }
    public function handlePageLoad($page_name) {        if($templateMapper->verifyExistance($page_name)) {            $templateMapper->loadPage($page_name);        }    }}
PHP:
<?php/*** Please do not edit anything here. Everything other than the database details can be editted in the Administration Panel.*/$configuration = array (    /**    * [USER=1333430648]Var[/USER] Array $configuration['database'];    * Stores database information.    */    'database' => array (        'host'     => 'localhost',        'username' => 'root',        'password' => 'php123',        'database' => 'cms'    ),    /**    * [USER=1333430648]Var[/USER] Array $configuration['errors'];    * This is where you setup Error Logging System.    * If you want to enable an error logger, which logs all sorts of errors, then set enable_error_log to 1, else 0.    * If you want the error log to save in a .txt file, then set error_log_method to 'local'    * If you want the error log to save in a Database, then set error_log_method to 'database'    * If you are currently a Developer, and this is hosted privately, set show_errors to 1 so that you can see all errors.    * If you are currently hosting this system publically, set show_errors to 0 to hide confidential information about your website.    */    'errors' => array (        'enable_error_logs' => '1',        'error_log_method' => 'database',        'show_errors' => '1'    ));

Features Planned:
- Templating System
- Theme System
- Error Logger System
- Blog System
- Forum System
- An All Seeing Eye/Administration Panel for Admins to manage the Website.

If you have any questions/further inquiries, add aaidenx on Skype or You may also shoot me a PM or Reply here.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Updated Thread.
Reverb It's basically for site masters who want to manage their site easily without any pain.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
@iGalaxy You again? How are you??? ...

Please take a look at this first:
Font colors are bad since the forum supports more than one skin. Also format your code inside your code tags.

You should simply program it and show your efforts on a later state, as performing such thing is just for learn purposes. If you like challanges, keep in mind people want to offer multiple languages for their websites, multiple user management system, WYSIWYG editors placed everywhere you want to edit anything, oh man, this will take you busy.

;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
iGalaxy You again? How are you??? ...

Please take a look at this first:
Font colors are bad since the forum supports more than one skin. Also format your code inside your code tags.

You should simply program it and show your efforts on a later state, as performing such thing is just for learn purposes. If you like challanges, keep in mind people want to offer multiple languages for their websites, multiple user management system, WYSIWYG editors placed everywhere you want to edit anything, oh man, this will take you busy.

;)
Thanks for your feed back! I will make sure to implement those features as well. Thanks a lot again!

Back