Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How did you get into coding?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Was streaming the forums, and found out that PHP is VERY simple to understand. ;>

Once I got into PHP, I just seemed to work with SQL alot, and now I make my own scripts, instead of leeching. ;D

Reaction score
I got into coding because i cba to pay for credits about 3yrs ago in habbo so was searching for a "fake habbo" and searched for a while and found retros so download a few and didnt know how it all worked but week later i found a tutorial on how to set it up. I found out how to set it up and i was using debbo v3.5 and i made a website, well made an account on webs to host the loader. I looked on the ediot for webs and had some css settings and at the time i didnt know nothing about css and search and that lead me to basic html coding and css with my habbo server.

a few mths later playing some other habbo retros i saw a link to a "runescape retro" so i click it and wanted to learn more so searched more and more and found ragezone. I was using ultimate pk for my source and downloaded it and started editing but couldnt complie just would work. Gave up on runescape but noticed habbo on ragezone so when back to habbo

now this is taking long so just guna make it realy short
opened a habbo server agian
gave runescape a try agian
found out how to complie
started using deltascape
learn some very basic java
wanted a website for runescape so i research and started php but gave up
got bored of runescape and went back to habbo
wanted to make my own habbo server so started visual basic 2008 but habbo was 6 so learn some of it for nothing
started using holoCMS never worked so learn php as i tho it was that
manged to learn php and still couldnt setup a holoCMS
created my first site tekria
got a free .co.uk domain from ovh
created functi0n with .org domain
holoCMS was now phpretro and i created my own edit but it was an edit not my own script to release
got alot more into php and now create my own scripts for everything

sorry if unclear im high atm and cba write long

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Started copy pasting source with Runescape private servers when i was 13 and did that for a year. I didn't learn poop about java and i still don't know anything about it to this day.

My real story began when i got interested in game hacking. Learned C++ for about two years a long with ASM in the middle of that. What can i say, when your doing low level stuff it's not the language that you are learning but the operating system. Somewhere in middle of that went into 'real' hacking, making a password stealer, crypter and learning some html, php and sql along the way. Got a lot more interested in reverse engineering which is what I'm learning now. Some day I hope to make an emulator for some game as well as a game of my own. I'd love to say more but i don't have time, got a lot of learning to do. :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I started very young too, about 9 years of age. I started with simple programming languages then advanced to java and stuffs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got into coding about half of a year ago. My older bro has it on college and he's better than me, so the reason i want to learn coding is to show him that i can be better than him :p + it pays of being a coder later on when you get advanced.

Back