Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Most Complex Programming Topics

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I just wondered what are the most complex programming topics.

I discovered, that interpreters and furthermore compilers own incredibly high complexity mechanics inside.

I'd be glad about sharing your opinion and experience to this topic.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Design patterns are fairly complex in my opinion. e.g.
Always makes me think wait is this the best way? Or will this turn out like it should be? And etc. Really abstract questions and etc. Pretty cool though.

I have no idea about compilers, drivers, etc. Interpreters are probably a lot easier i would think. Still pretty complex though. Making an IDE of some sort is pretty complicated too. I tried to make my own IDE, and it was pretty hard Lol. Implementing Umm. Code breaking, and like. Error checking, you have to do with this one exe file i forget what its called. Just the interface stuff seems kinda hard to do. Unless there's a component that does most of it already.

A lot of stuff takes practice too. Sometimes you forget what you can and cannot do. With classes, and patterns, and etc.

Other advanced topics would be like: Anything class related, Abstract Base Classes, other abstractions.

And then you have the libraries, and etc. built with that code, and that opens up another can of spahgetti sometimes.

E.g. trying to learn Windows API Lol. Can be frustrating sometimes.

But hey, courses are made, and probably help a lot. And a lot of this has been made easier. But it depends what you're doing i guess. Or what you use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Graphics manipulation is pretty damn difficult to do. The Nvidia drivers alone, according to an Nvidia software engineer, has more code than the entire Windows 8 operating system.

Oh i forgot. Graphics programming, and game programming. Is very intense Lol. They always say that game programming is the "hardest" to do. :p. 3D manipulation, and like Eulers, and etc. can really make your brain go around and around.

Its one of the areas of computers that requires the most Math knowledge. So thus. Pretty hard sometimes :(

Back