Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Experienced Programmer Needed!

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Myself and 3 other members have been working on a project for around two weeks now and we have gotten pretty far into it. However, to speed up the process we are in need of an experienced programmer, specifically in the language of PHP. You also must have at least basic knowledge of CodeIgniter 3 and SQL, the ability to work in an organised team and have patience. The project is currently revolved around Anime however we plan to expand into Manga and other areas. Along with that we are currently purely browser-based but we also plan on creating Desktop and Mobile applications in the future. To apply just have a quick run through the requirements and fill out of the form below. Please note, I am only hiring one person. I will be trying to keep this development team as small as possible and this is unpaid work - it is unknown as to whether that will change in the future.

Requirements - Core
  • Extensive knowledge of PHP.
  • At least a basic understand of CodeIgniter 3.
  • At least a basic understanding of SQL.
  • Ability to work in an organised team.
  • Be able to work within deadlines.
  • 17 years of age or older.
  • Be patient.

Requirements - Bonuses
  • High level of understanding of both CodeIgniter 3 and SQL.
  • Past experience of working within a team.
  • Enjoy Anime and/or Manga.
  • Examples of previous (or current) work.

Form
  • Name (or internet handle):
  • Past experience:
  • Example(s) of work:

Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading the applications.

Last edited:
Back