Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem finding CMS (Content Management System)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, need to create my own website very quick!! and i dont know which CMS i should use?
Please people help me!

PS: I dont like wordpress. ;-)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Depends on what you need, you don't need to do things quick if you want to build a decent website..

Anyways, ever tried Joomla or Drupal? Those are common ones.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@MaxDefault You could also give a try to Wordpress, it is user friendly, really easy to use. I can even help you with the setup. :)
I've been using it for about 1,5 year and i really hate it now... :-| Well im half-way doing my own CMS... :) so. Thanks for comment btw!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You should check Concrete5 also. By far it's my favorite one, especially because creating skins for it is really easy in comparison to WordPress.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If anchor doesn't tickle your fancy, there's always . It's free to develop, but to use in a live site it asks that you support them and buy a license. It's not obligatory though - and the developer has not wasted their time securing it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want a modern and unique cms you should give a try on

It's a single page cms which gives your website a lighspeed app feeling

Back