Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[flash] anyone half decent with flash

Reaction score
that would be able to make this move? (you can imaging how it would move, right, like those clocks in old american movies)
foxx - [flash] anyone half decent with flash - RaGEZONE Forums

like I'd give the flash value via some flashvar and it'd move there from 0 to that number

I'd be even willing to pay something for it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'd be willing to take some time out and do this, how much are you offering?

Reaction score
Not sure, how many hours would making it take? Depends on how good you'd make it though, I'd also like its speed to somehow differ depending on how big the number is, because you know if it was on constant speed 0-9 would be too fast and 0-99 would take too long.. and maybe the closer its to the final number to slow it down.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

I have honestly no idea how much work it is, so it's hard to throw some price.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can find clocks like this for web sites in flash decompile one and look how it works

That`s where i got mine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know but if you can look at the .swf files code you could make your own based on it

Reaction score
Not really this thing is a logo on this discount site(groupon.com clone basically). And its value changes depending on how big today's deal's discount is.

We thought it would be fancy, when you visit the deal for the first time, that instead of the logo being directly, say, 59%, it would "spin" there from 00.

Back