Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

gHigh - Game Booster! No more lag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here, I'm a .NET/Php developer and I want to present you a new software that removes lag from your computer game!

Is free, efficient and simple to use.

Screenshoots:

xDAlynn - gHigh - Game Booster! No more lag! - RaGEZONE Forums

xDAlynn - gHigh - Game Booster! No more lag! - RaGEZONE Forums

What this program does?

It cleares your RAM and set your game in high priority mode.

This program will close all running processes, you can add exceptions too.

[Download link redacted]

If you like my work, give me a beer with paypal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hopely it doesn't close Windows proccesses like explorer... Still, seems a cool project. Is it open source?
It will not close system processes. No, is not open source :)

Reaction score
Hey there. Unfortunately, your software is quite suspicious, and I'm going to have to remove the download link and ask that you don't repost it. It sounds like what it does is really cool though. I think you may get a bigger user base if you open sourced it, given many other people may refrain from using it do to their suspicions. You may also get some feedback on your code. If you don't want to, that's fine, I understand.

Though, your first post on RZ is posting a suspicious download link. On top of that, I just found a thread on a different forum of you releasing this very app, and several people complained about their VirusTotal scans showing a lot of malicious findings. You said it was false positives, but I don't know nor do I want to trust you.
Especially since you posted a supposedly clean scan here, completely different from the same exact app you posted on another site. I'm not going to download your app or scan it to check.

I'm sure you understand why this is suspicious. I just want to ensure all the users here are safe; I don't want to take a chance on this. If you open source it or contribute more to RZ, I'd be less suspicious, but for the time being, please refrain from posting it. Thanks.

Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back