Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Buying an Food Delivery APP CodeCanyon

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to buy a Food Delivery APP

But I haven't tried hosting one. Can I please know what I should be prepared once I purchase the product? Because if it is coding, I know a bit, but I'm just afraid I don't have the right tools to host it and have it uploaded downlodable on Google Store or the APK.

It shows that the app product has a backend editor, but what do I use to be able to open that backend editor? What and which hosting service can I use?

Noob please help :$:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
This app doesn't have backend yet and hence all the food items are static. I think you should wait till the author releases backend or find some alternative.

But if a specific app has a backend, how does it exactly work when hosting the Admin panel for it?

This one has it

Reaction score
But if a specific app has a backend, how does it exactly work when hosting the Admin panel for it?

This one has it

It's written that it is made in PHP. So most probably it will be using MySQL as database. You can use any of the PHP web hosting suits like GoDaddy which comes with cPanel management. You will have to create database, import database schema and update configuration in the PHP code as well as Android code. I think you should be good to go.

Back