Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Can anyone help me in VB6 just a few question

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello RageZone!

I have created my Launcher using VB6 and i would like to make some security in dual client launching.. can i request some code that the launcher will detect if the game is already on?

Reaction score
Hmm, So You Say The Loaders For VB6 Ram Online?, You've Tried RageZone.. But I Think ( From Personal Experience ) Is That Your Using Visual Basic 2006 It Would Be Better To Use Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition!, And It Would Help If We Knew Your System Requirements... If None Of This Work's Google Search It, Or Youtube Search It!..... And If You Can't Find Nothing Try Re-Making The Loader I Had This Problem A Few Times.. Then I Re-Made My Programs And Wallah! It Worked.. Visual Basic Plays Up Some Times!.

Hope This Helps!

- Peace Out!.

Zzzz...
Reaction score
Need this function wherever:
PHP:
Private Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" Alias "FindWindowA" (ByVal lpClassName As String, ByVal lpWindowName As String) As Long

Public Function WindowIsOpen(pstrWindow As String) As Boolean
    WindowIsOpen = (FindWindow(vbNullString, pstrWindow) <> 0)
End Function

And this:
PHP:
   If WindowIsOpen("PROCESSNAMEHERE") Then
        //Whatever you want here I guess
    Else

Checks for a running process named whatever you put in (change PROCESSNAMEHERE to whatever ran online's client process name is)

Back