Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Coding Progam suggestions

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need a suggestions for what sort of program to make, no mobile app but a program for computer
Something like Skype isnt original anymore, maybe a Gamelist app? Advice please
I have to make a program but i just dont know what sort of.:scared:

Reaction score
That's not really re-thinking e-mail, just the design of it. Google, Yahoo, or the thousands of other email providers could easily do this, but no one wants to stray from the pack.
Funny you mention Yahoo.. Paul Graham is the person who said that in one of the videos I saw- and I agree with him. The entire protocol is messed up. Instead of an address used to receive mail from, I only want people to send me email if I want them to, not every time I sign up with a service which requires my email address.

Reaction score
Funny you mention Yahoo.. Paul Graham is the person who said that in one of the videos I saw- and I agree with him. The entire protocol is messed up. Instead of an address used to receive mail from, I only want people to send me email if I want them to, not every time I sign up with a service which requires my email address.

That's a good point. There's no reason why it has to be as complicated as it is. If it were as simple as private messages, it would be instant, instead of having to wait through the delay that can sometimes be up to 5 minutes. It really is an obsolete system.

Back