Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help in decrypting the encrypted TCP packet data received from the client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to decrypt the encrypted TCP packet data received from the client and I found the packet decryption method of this client someone uploaded to the Keroro Fighter community, but I have no idea how to use this.. I asked him for how to use, but he didn't respond. So I tried reverse engineering the game client using Ghidra(IDA pro is too expensive for me...)but I couldn't find anything useful information related to packet decryption. Could anybody let me know how to decrypt the encrypted TCP packet data received from the client?

Game client file :
AuthCodeDETOUR.exe (You'll need to detour the client's auth code verification to capture the packet data) :
KeroroGameModule.dll (I changed the client's destination ip address to localhost(127.0.0.1)) :
keroro_fighter.bms (you can extract the pack file with quickBMS program) :

Packet decryption method uploaded by someone

Packet decryption result uploaded by someone

Game packets I captured using Wireshark

Help me plz

Last edited:
Back