Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help with small HTML code! Hide Adress...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, I wonder if there is a HTML code that dosn't show the real adress in the adress bar, like Dot.TK do. I want my visiters to use a forum that is hosted by these free phpbb services, but it's anoying that the adress changes... And I can't just use frames, this disables auto-login and as soon that they do login, the real adress apears...

Hope someone can help...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I would suggest using the frames, but as you said you can't so I don't think there's any other solution for this...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why? are you planning on starting a phishing scam? like a fake hotmail.com or so?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Daniel, get a life.... I don't want me visiters to see my unprofessional hosts, but it dosn't matter anymore, I've installed phpBB at my own server now!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you cant mask a URL unless you can get a redirected domain, or a shortURL style setup.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Think you're right, which is why that I simply host the forum at my own server. At least it works! But thx for the help!

Back