Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] IPB Background

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone so, first i don't know if this is the right section i hope not getting any warning for this ;)

So, i have a big question and i really need help i already searched in alot of foruns i asked in few foruns for support but they say "I have the solution but you need to be a costumer so you need to pay min. 5 euro" LOL.

The question is,
In my forum :
i want to fix the whole background image, i mean when you go to the forum the image don't repeat and don't move the only thing moves it's just the forum categories etc... and when you go from your browser and press ctrl and scroll to increase or decrease the size of the brozer the only thing increase or decrease is the forum because the background image still stoped don't move just fixed :D

you can check what i mean on this forum it's the same i want.

I already tryied to change alot of codes in ipb_style.css but still's not working.

Hope RZ can help me it's the only forum i know it gives any support for free :\

(I Use IPBoard v 3.4.x)

Thank you,
Rollwow.

Back