Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me la ?

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
I dont if this is the right section to be posting but yeah if im doing it wrong then im very sorry

I am currently in my last year in college and we are required to submit a thesis
The problem is I ran out of ideas on what system am I going to make i just wanted to ask if
you guys have a unique idea on something ?

My titles that got rejected:
Doorlock using Android phone
Paperless Transaction using RFID
A website that can provide Jobs

Reaction score
Why were those ideas you have rejected?

Unfortunately It did not pass based on our instructor's standards :(
And said he needed out of this world ideas and unique

Crazy right? And i cant afford to fail or else im gonna repeat another 2 semesters :(

Reaction score
Unfortunately It did not pass based on our instructor's standards :(
And said he needed out of this world ideas and unique

Crazy right? And i cant afford to fail or else im gonna repeat another 2 semesters :(

Do you know any more about what your instructor's standards are? Your ideas seem reasonable to me at first glance, so if they're being rejected, you might need to either let us know more about what's expected so we can help you come up with an appropriate idea, or you need to talk more with the instructor so you can have a better sense of what an appropriate idea may look like.

Reaction score
Do you know any more about what your instructor's standards are? Your ideas seem reasonable to me at first glance, so if they're being rejected, you might need to either let us know more about what's expected so we can help you come up with an appropriate idea, or you need to talk more with the instructor so you can have a better sense of what an appropriate idea may look like.

Well most of the titles he approved are either ardruino based or android based or both

Here are some of the titles he approved:

Smart Gardening (Where sensors are placed around the plant and when it detects that the soil is already dry it automatically pours out water)

An Uber like app for android

River monitoring system (I dont really know the title but the concept is it monitors the river that's located beside the city and notifies the authorities when a possible flood will occur)

Curriculum for the blind (This is basically education for the blind)

Reaction score
Doorlock using android got rejected? You using Arduino as a means of locking/unlocking the door? That seems legit- unless you guys already did that in class or something.

What about, using Arduino, a wifi module, and some rewiring of a coffee pot to start brewing coffee. You can make an alarm app for android that has an option to start brewing 5 minutes before the alarm goes off. Then you never have to worry about if you're waking up at a different time, to change ur coffee pot settings.

You can go further by putting a sensor on the water chamber, and not brew if that happens. Or hell, if you have a sensor on the water chamber, have it remind you to add water before u goto bed lol. I'd buy it.

Would probly have to be an older style coffee pot- where it's just a simple switch or push button that sends a start signal. You might want a to get the correct voltage, so you know which resistor to use between arduino and the board in the coffee pot. ;)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe try to make a cake out of a cement, haha just kidding!
You need a unique idea means it has to come from you and not us.

Back