Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Me A Little I Am Newb tbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I Have A Hosting Here Is The Screenshot Of Control Panel I Can Make Message Boards(Forums) Easily Ofcourse Because that Is Nothing But I Have Made My Own Template How Can I MAke Website With This Hosting And A Template I Have

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well you got the files all you need to do is upload them and code em

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hybr!d said:
Well you got the files all you need to do is upload them and code em
I Uploaded Them But Whats With Coding PArt? Because I Uploaded Still NO Template On Website Just Those Folders

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Striker86 said:
lol i tell you wtf ;) i uploaded them using file manager all images index and stuff but my website doesnt apear just those folders named forum cgi bin and stuff like that
you can check it out yourself

I guess i just uploaded damn files in the wrong directory

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are you talking about a website template or a forum skin?

a site template just needs uploading to the public_html directory so if u click on "File Manager" the the folder icon next to "public_html" and just upload ur files there, this is why i use FTP instead of the cPanel file upload...

if u meant a forum skin let me no and ill xplain that

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ChaosTheTaoist said:
are you talking about a website template or a forum skin?

a site template just needs uploading to the public_html directory so if u click on "File Manager" the the folder icon next to "public_html" and just upload ur files there, this is why i use FTP instead of the cPanel file upload...

if u meant a forum skin let me no and ill xplain that
nah forum is fine thx for helping with template i try that out now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity but do u actually know anything about web development as in HTML cause if ure tryin to get a website viewable to the public in its original state u must have an index.htm or index.html or index.php or so on in the directory that is to b visable to the public so the browser knows what to do with all the files that are in that folder.

Heres a tip that i'm just assuming, if u made that template in photoshop instead of when clicking save for web and then just selecting image for the output select both html and image that will output all the files u need to get it to look the way u want it to then learn some html to edit so that questions like this wont b asked or atleast better explained.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gelfdon said:
Just out of curiousity but do u actually know anything about web development as in HTML cause if ure tryin to get a website viewable to the public in its original state u must have an index.htm or index.html or index.php or so on in the directory that is to b visable to the public so the browser knows what to do with all the files that are in that folder.

Heres a tip that i'm just assuming, if u made that template in photoshop instead of when clicking save for web and then just selecting image for the output select both html and image that will output all the files u need to get it to look the way u want it to then learn some html to edit so that questions like this wont b asked or atleast better explained.
I Have That And Actualy I UPloaded To That Public folder Chaos Said And All Works senx!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good to here but on checkin ure link i would suggest fixing all the linked to files looks like alot of badlinked files lolz

Back