Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help with an undeclared identifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when trying to build this project i am getting constant errors for undeclared identifiers of "use" and "now"

the asterix below indicate where the line is thats the problem

#include "includes.h"#include "Alliance.h"#include "AllianceCore.h"#include "Server.h"#include "Client.h"Alliance::Alliance(Server * main, string name, int32_t ownerid){ enemyactioncooldown = 0; m_ownerid = ownerid; m_name = name; m_members.clear(); m_enemies.clear(); m_allies.clear(); m_neutral.clear(); m_currentmembers = 0; m_maxmembers = 500; //m_members.push_back(ownerid); m_prestige = 0; m_honor = 0; m_prestigerank = 0; m_honorrank = 0; m_membersrank = 0; m_main = main; m_owner = m_main->GetClient(ownerid)->m_playername; m_citycount = 0;}Alliance::~Alliance(){}bool Alliance::InsertToDB(){ typedef Poco::Tuple<string, string, string, int64_t> AllianceSave; //name, founder, leader AllianceSave savedata(m_name, m_founder, m_owner, unixtime()); try { Session ses(m_main->serverpool->get());******* ses << "INSERT INTO `alliances` (name,founder,leader,created) VALUES (?,?,?,?);", use(savedata), now; Statement lastinsert = (ses << "SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID()"); lastinsert.execute(); RecordSet lsi(lastinsert); lsi.moveFirst(); int64_t lsiv = lsi.value("LAST_INSERT_ID()").convert<int64_t>(); if (lsiv > 0) { m_allianceid = lsiv;

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should go ask the people involved in the project, no one else can you tell you anything based on some random, unformatted blob of code

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
You should seriously consider putting [ CODE ] tags around your code... It cannot be expected that one tries to decipher this block.

Most likely these keywords should be in your Query string or you're missing includes / declaration of the undefined types. The error makes clear what the problem is and without dumping your whole project here (which is not advisable) it's impossible to solve for anyone here.

Reaction score
I share the same sentiment as Keristrasza and Future. I don't think we have enough info here to help you all that much. This thread is also breaking section rule #5 in my opinion. Closing this thread. If you decide to create a new thread about this after putting in more effort to try to solve it, do make sure to elaborate on what you've already tried. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back