Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Small Issue with php and hex code of a file

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
$contenido =   [USER=2000164264]fre[/USER]ad($gestor,   [USER=2000216297]files[/USER]ize($accdir . '\\' . $Initial . '\\' .$nombre_fichero))or die("Error 1st Contenido!");
$contrasenia = substr($contenido,52,32);
$charsep = 1688;
$char1 = substr($contenido,88+$charsep*0,20);
$char2 = substr($contenido,88+$charsep*1,20);
$char3 = substr($contenido,88+$charsep*2,20);

This is my code and sometimes it has a space in those locations but, when I echo out $char1, $char2 and $char3 it will not show the spaces within the file. In notepad++ the spaces show as NULLs. Does anyone have a clue as how do I get it to see the spaces/Nulls within the document?

Excuse the addition but, there was another issue that I perceived as well. When trying to take the variables $char1, $char2 and $char3 it would often give me an error about Unclosed Quotations in PHP when trying to input the code into a database with Microsoft SQL Server. Is there a way to clear up that issue?

Thank you

Back