Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for someone familiar with PHP/C#/HTML/CSS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, i currently have a Counter Strike: Global Offensive Jackpot site that's fully functional at the moment. However, because it's a bought script, it looks identical to many other Jackpot site's that are already available.

I currently have a budget of $200 SGD that i'm hoping to have these features added.

-Template Change, i'll provide a pencil-sketched layout for you to base and refer to.
-Online Players - Indicating the current amount of players that's on my website.
-Basically, my jackpot site has a Backpack System, whenever players deposit their items onto my site. Their items will be added into their backpack which they can use to add into the current Jackpot game, however the bot automatically sends winnings to the winner. I want it tweaked such that the winnings gets added back to their backpack instead.

If you're not sure what these are as you have no experiences with CSGO Jackpots, do add me on skype and we can talk.

Back