Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Molebox Source Code

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have found this link for Molebox source code but, was wondering if anyone has tried this or has successfully compiled it with Windows 7 64 Bit. If so, please share the correct steps to compile it. Thank you.

Inactive
Reaction score

Scroll down, it tells you how to build.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have already followed their instructions. The only thing created is some of the dlls but, the exe file is never made. This is why I was asking for help. Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok I have managed to at least get one EXE to be created but, am getting an error with the following code:
from pefile import *
ModuleNotFoundError: No Module named 'pefile'

I have installed pefile with python 2.7 but, still same error. Is there a set of steps that I am missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Having an issue with makefile.mak. The error is down below. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Type=Exe
Startup="Sub Main"
Command32=""
Name="makefile"
HelpContextID="0"
CompatibleMode="0"
MajorVer=1
MinorVer=0
RevisionVer=0
AutoIncrementVer=0
ServerSupportFiles=0
VersionCompanyName="VB6"
CompilationType=0
OptimizationType=0
FavorPentiumPro(tm)=0 //fatal error U1001: syntax error: Illegal character '(' in macro//
CodeViewDebugInfo=0
NoAliasing=0
BoundsCheck=0
OverflowCheck=0
FlPointCheck=0
FDIVCheck=0
UnroundedFP=0
StartMode=0
Unattended=0
Retained=0
ThreadPerObject=0
MaxNumberOfThreads=1