Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Photo/Image Hosting

DHL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I don't really have a background in PHP, JavaScript, or even CMS. I know HTML, CSS, probably the most basic of all. :(:

I want to make my own Image Hosting website as a start. Something, relatively simple, that would teach me to implement PHP, JavaScript, etc.

Do you guys have any cool tutorials/websites which can help a noob like me learn? Or any tips?

Any other noobs out there who would like to work on a project together? (Can be anything really that would help me learn PHP, etc)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Having an image host requires a lot of bandwidth and storage.

Here are the steps: (abstract)
  1. Create upload form
  2. Upload file
  3. Check file with php script
  4. Move file
  5. Generate link
You should take a look at this:

Reaction score
Well, i don't think this deserve in its personal thread so ye, there you go.

DG0cYIC - Photo/Image Hosting - RaGEZONE Forums

Language used: PHP, AJAX, CSS, HTML, JAVASCRIPT & BOOTSTRAP.
Pretty advance(not really...hue) but definitely worth a look into the source. Fyi, it's slightly buggy.

Have fun.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

DHL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having an image host requires a lot of bandwidth and storage.

Here are the steps: (abstract)
  1. Create upload form
  2. Upload file
  3. Check file with php script
  4. Move file
  5. Generate link
You should take a look at this:

Thanks a lot, I will check it out. :) They seem to have a lot more useful tutorials, will definitely check it out. Thanks!

Well, i don't think this deserve in its personal thread so ye, there you go.

DG0cYIC - Photo/Image Hosting - RaGEZONE Forums

Language used: PHP, AJAX, CSS, HTML, JAVASCRIPT & BOOTSTRAP.
Pretty advance(not really...hue) but definitely worth a look into the source. Fyi, it's slightly buggy.

Have fun.

Wow, thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. I'll have a look through the source code.

Probably a total noob question but how do you get your source files so 'neat' in the folder? Is it a specific program you use that allows you to combine JAVASCRIPT, PHP, Bootstrap, etc frameworks to work as a one, coherent website? (if that makes sense)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back