Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[php] html2wap

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi there. Since this coding forum I think this is the place to ask for help.

My mobile operator allows me to surf wap (WML) pages without any limitations. But WAP pages are so boooring and not all pages got WAP versions of their sites.

So I desided to try to look for something which would convert HTML data to WML.

I have found nothing interesting. The only working script was LAZYWAP. But the problem is that it allows only to open internal files, and i.e. if I want to open any other like I can't.

I have tried to add

Header ("Location: http://www.google.com/");

code, but I faild to open it via my phone (NOKIA 6100). There was nothing but blank page shown.

Then I tried this:

include ("http://www.google.com");

again, no success.

So maybe anyone knows how to make this working?

I attach the files for you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if i want to surf any website on the net via wap.. ill just search in google. google will convert it to wap readable page... hehehe.. i even check RZ on my mobile when im away.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey, thanks.
It really works. But if someone is interested in modifying this code, I am still interested in it too.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yep. I have tested this. Not perfect, but I can't cry cuz I don't think there are many alternatives.
But maybe I could "tweak" this google's wmlproxy? The page could have more symbols per page. I hate to go to "next page"...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The script is old, start by adding $file = $_GET['file'];
Then you COULD try index.php?file=MyURL, but the str_replaces take out all slashes (security).
I might check it later, lazy @ 00:40am

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The script is old, start by adding $file = $_GET['file'];
Then you COULD try index.php?file=MyURL, but the str_replaces take out all slashes (security).
I might check it later, lazy @ 00:40am
I would be grateful for that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol, yeah Google is quiet ok, but not if you use a HTML browser an google automaticly converts your pages!! lol hate that!

Back