Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Resources]

Reaction score
Is this thread alive?
I'd like to suggest the following link (which I was going to post in the tutorials section until I read the rules) be added. It is an article that does a great job at explaining why we use OOP, and it gives examples of good and bad implementation in PHP.
While the examples are in PHP, the basic ideas it presents are not PHP-specific.

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. MySQL PHP Search Programming : Create and Populate Example Tables Script

Part 1 of MySQL PHP Search Programming Exercises and tutorials for database driven web sites. Search pages that allow advanced targeting and filtering of information. Learn to build HTML Search Forms and Advanced Search Filters, Various MySQL Search Query Methods, Joined Table Queries Targeting Multiple Tables, Natural Language Full-Text Search Queries, Boolean Full-Text Search Queries and discuss fine tuning your search programming and adjusting search parameters.

Full tutorial:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just saying, I think you should remove w3schools, they're outdated and a bad place to learn programming.

Reaction score
Just saying, I think you should remove w3schools, they're outdated and a bad place to learn programming.
This resources thread really needs to be redone entirely. There are languages that can be added, specific websites that can be added/removed, and perhaps even a FAQ or more specific resources for common problems/questions that people in this forum section bring up. Not to mention this thread doesn't seem to be actively maintained anymore.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's one that's good:

[h=2]E-books[/h]

[h=2]GUI[/h]

[h=2]GUI[/h]
[h=2]Graphics[/h]
[h=2]Languages[/h]
[h=2]Other[/h]

[h=2]Databases[/h]

Reaction score
Here's some more to add:

- learn basic to advanced java from here.

- teaches the basic knowledge for almost all well known web programming languages (php, js, etc..). And they use a unique style of teaching them online.

- doesn't focus on teaching any programming language in specific, but gives you the logic of programming.

Back