Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Resources]

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well i went through the trouble to find the links again and compiled this. Hope you guys like it.

All you need - Blaminator

Visual Basic

Visual Basic (VB) is a programming environment from Microsoft in which a programmer uses a graphical user interface to choose and modify preselected sections of code written in the BASIC programming language.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

C++

C++ is a general-purpose programming language with a bias towards systems programming. C++ runs on most computers from the most powerful supercomputers to the ubiquitous personal computers. Symbian OS is written in C++.

Perl

Short for Practical Extraction and Report Language, Perl is a programming language developed by Larry Wall, especially designed for processing text. Because of its strong text processing abilities, Perl has become one of the most popular languages for writing CGI scripts. Perl is an interpretive language, which makes it easy to build and test simple programs.

HTML

HyperText Markup Language. A markup language based on but simpler than SGML used to annotate hypertext documents for publication on the World Wide Web, to take advantage of the WWW;s capacity to connect documents and sectins of documents across the Net.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

XML

Short for Extensible Markup Language, a specification developed by the W3C. XML is a pared-down version of SGML, designed especially for Web documents. It allows designers to create their own customized tags, enabling the definition, transmission, validation, and interpretation of data between applications and between organizations.

PHP

PHP is a server-side, cross-platform, HTML embedded scripting language that lets you create dynamic web pages. PHP-enabled web pages are treated just like regular HTML pages and you can create and edit them the same way you normally create regular HTML pages.

CSS

Short for Cascading Style Sheets, a new feature being added to HTML that gives both Web site developers and users more control over how pages are displayed. With CSS, designers and users can create style sheets that define how different elements, such as headers and links, appear. These style sheets can then be applied to any Web page.

ASP

Active Server Pages, Microsoft's technology to enables HTML pages to be dynamic and interactive by embedding scripts, ie either VBScript or JScript, Microsoft's alternative of JavaScript. Since the scripts in ASP pages (suffix .asp) are processed by the server, any browser can work with ASP pages regardless of its support for the scripting language used therein.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Java

Java is an object-oriented programming language developed primarily by James Gosling and colleagues at Sun Microsystems. The language, initially called Oak (named after the oak trees outside Gosling's office), was intended to replace C++, although the feature set better resembles that of Objective C. Java should not be confused with JavaScript, which shares only the name and a similar C-like syntax. Sun Microsystems currently maintains and updates Java regularly.

FORTRAN

A high-level programming language that is used primarily for scientific, engineering, and mathematical applications.

COBOL

Common Business Oriented Language. A computer programming language invented during the second generation of computers and designed to meet the needs of business. Although less often used today, it was well-suited for writing programs that process large files and generate reports.

Python

The scripting language integrated into Blender. Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language.

Javascript

JavaScript is a scripting language developed by Netscape to enable Web authors to design interactive sites. Although it shares many of the features and structures of the full Java language, it was developed independently. Javascript can interact with HTML source code, enabling Web authors to spice up their sites with dynamic content. JavaScript is endorsed by a number of software companies and is an open language that anyone can use without purchasing a license. It is supported by recent browsers from Netscape and Microsoft, though Internet Explorer supports only a subset, which Microsoft calls Jscript.

Well i hope this helps you in choosing what language you want to learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Heres abit more

Delphi

An object-oriented programming language developed by Borland International for the rapid development of windowing applications for the PC environment. Delphi has been described as object-oriented Pascal by some programmers.

Pascal

Pascal is one of the landmark computer programming languages on which generations of students "cut their teeth" and variants of which are still widely used today. The popular typesetting system TeX and much of the original Macintosh operating system were written in Pascal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
omg, you include all these links but not this one?
has all kinds of video tutorials on C++, VB, HTML, JAVA etc etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive got some for ya

has a ton of good tutorials for web languages and you can even get certified.

has a ton of tutorials for all sorts of languages.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Addition

I'm going to add to this:

LUA (Extreemly Flexible Scripting Language. Read the following links for more information about it. Lua is a perfect language specifically for game development, and other API related interactions! Good memory management system.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download lua 5.0 (may be out dated by now) (Attached File to forum (87kb), see below)
  • Main Lua Documentation ( )
  • Lua 5.0 Manual ( )
  • Lua Wiki/help/BasicTuts ( )
  • Lua's Website ( )
Basically, to do a quick run through with you (I recommend putting the two files in the zip to a directory at: c:\lua\) extract the lua zip attached below. You can use notpad to practice, but you can actually lively script by opening lua.exe itself too. To run scripts you saved in a .txt file, run command or cmd, then for example type: 1) "cd c:\lua\" 2) lua.exe mytestfile.txt -- and lua will execute the script/block. When you, well if you start to use lua deeply, and your programs tend to get large, you might want to use an IDE for it, obviously. The Lua website along with a google search should fill you in on how to compile lua, and interpret it for other applications.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
List pulled from:
But H!bryd organized it =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well You Could Add This Under Visual basic 6.0, Java Tutorial From Sean greasly.. (More Than just VB6)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Small Archive of cheat sheets

VB.net

PHP

Perl

C#

C++

C

CSS

JavaScript

Java

Python

XML

SQL

JSP

Delphi

HTML/CSS

credits to whoever wrote them i wrote NONE of them hope u guys use these

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
FarPy GUIE
-------------------------------About------------------------------------
GUIE (GUI Editor) provides a simple WYSIWYG GUI editor for wxWidgets. The program was made in C# and saves the GUI that was created to a XML format I called GUIML. This GUIML is a pretty standard representation of the GUI created with the program with some helpful additions for .NET. Next, GUIE takes these GUIML files and translates it to either wxPython Python code or wxRuby Ruby code (more languages in the future).
The GUI Editor was built to be as point & click as possible, trying to avoid wx's sizers completly. This means that controls can go anywhere, and you have the freedom to play with the GUI however you want.
-------------------------------Links-------------------------------------
1. Home Page Link :

2. Download Link:

-----------------------------ScreenShots-------------------------------
Hybr!d - [Resources] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hybr!d - [Resources] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you like it I know it isnt that great but it is pretty good if you know how to use python and stuff like that then yea and hope you use it if you need any help just PM me

Hope you like it and no critiscisim if you dont :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

thats a good website to learn beginners python

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There are some awesome C++ video tutorials on Youtube -
54+ videos of utter programming.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Resources of .NET, ASP, ASP.NET, Java, C, C++, c#, JavaScript, Basic, SourceCode, Programming, applet, JSP, XML, SQL, developer, compiler, Delphi, Kylix, Ruby, Linux, Python, VB, VB.NET can be found here:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Just a little notice for those who likes to know C# a little better,

Downloadable sort of e-book to read about C# w/ source's, discribed so even a child would understand, even with images, for us who is just a little to dumb to understand it at first.

Reaction score
Somebody recommended me these video tutorials on PHP a while ago.
I had a flick through them for a while and they taught me a lot. Sadly, my attention span lacks, so I decided to discontinue learning PHP.
But I just thought I'd share these with you.

offonline
Reaction score
Somebody recommended me these video tutorials on PHP a while ago.
I had a flick through them for a while and they taught me a lot. Sadly, my attention span lacks, so I decided to discontinue learning PHP.
But I just thought I'd share these with you.

Yea his turtorials is really great, i've seen alot of them and i have'nt been disappointed once =p. This is suggested by me, too.

Reaction score

Java | Adobe After Affects | Python | How to build your own PC | C++ | PHP

and more:D

Reaction score
php | flash |buildign ur own pc | web design | facebook ,twitter and google API's | html and css | actionscript | javascript and jquery | how to build your own flash game!!

| programming courses | function references | php syntax validator | video tutorials | and much more

Back