Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C++ rewrite exe or edit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me rewrite this please this is my error it won't show data but someone said that if the exe was rewritten it will add data to the database. BTW after the character logs out the data was lost it was not updating the database. So I need it to rewrite.

ym1uES - C++ rewrite exe or edit - RaGEZONE Forums

CV0ReB4 - C++ rewrite exe or edit - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope the image helps i think that was the source code. Willing to pay as long as it will work like it should be.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
This isn't C++, this is C#. Why would you start another thread to wait for the program to finish? You can just do a wait key in the main loop and check if it's the escape key.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Missing info (wtf is it, details, etc)
2) Not all code is given
There is this exe i think it was a C# or C++ like the one on the top of us said.

The ranking.exe isn't working it does create a database but only temp only after you exit the client the stats in the database was gone someone told me I need to rewrite this exe in order for it to work on my server

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
There is this exe i think it was a C# or C++ like the one on the top of us said.

The ranking.exe isn't working it does create a database but only temp only after you exit the client the stats in the database was gone someone told me I need to rewrite this exe in order for it to work on my server

While C# applications are pretty easy to decompile, C++ applications require a fair bit of knowledge in reverse-engineering.
From the code you have giving us it looks to be a C# application. You should search for .NET decompilers / analyzers and let them reverse the executable into source files. Variables or method names can't be restored and will get dummy names but you will still be able to alter the code an recompile it with your changes.

A question though: Is it really worth it? CodeDragon mentioned something like that program is under development already. I think you'd be better off waiting for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While C# applications are pretty easy to decompile, C++ applications require a fair bit of knowledge in reverse-engineering.
From the code you have giving us it looks to be a C# application. You should search for .NET decompilers / analyzers and let them reverse the executable into source files. Variables or method names can't be restored and will get dummy names but you will still be able to alter the code an recompile it with your changes.

A question though: Is it really worth it? CodeDragon mentioned something like that program is under development already. I think you'd be better off waiting for it.

Umm I think it just add some fun in my game but not that important. But I'm willing to pay for this if someone can make it work for me.
This add flavor in the game so it was worth paying for I hope

I don't see any thread like this I already search so I'm sorry if this a duplicate thread and also would like to request the thread CodeDragon was mentioning about so I could close this and wait for it to finish.

Back