Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C++ RTS Engine and game development

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm IT student from europe, lookin for 1-2 more programmers to develop RTS game. Im programmin a lot, mainly in c/c++. I am also reverse engineering compiled binaries as a hobby. In 3 days of solo development from scratch (using c++11 and d3dx9) i created basic world, and a lot of maths behind it. I realised i cannot create the game engine (only the system, not graphics) just by myself, and thats why i am posting here. I am looking for 1-2 more friendly students like me to finish the game :)
This is what i achieved in those 3 days:

I am doin it mainly for experience but im sure good RTS does NOT have to be complex nor have stunning graphics.
I've got the development plan, from more important gotta implement world objects classes, then go for collision, pathfinding and maybe networking.
If you want to find more, drop me a private message!

Back