Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Searching for PHP Developer (back-end developer)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for a PHP developer.

I'm willing to spend money on this, so you have to be able to show anything you did.
I want to see a portfolio or resume, before I'll hire you.

The amount of money will be based on your work speed and what you have to do.
You'll be paid reasonably.

You need to be able to work with:
-PHP
-MySQL
-HTML and CSS
-Javascript and/or jQuery
-experience with Wordpress is handy, but not needed

It's for a live stream project I'm working on.

Feel free to contact me with one of the following details:

email: cg.comgam@gmail.com
msn: adj107adj@msn.com
steam: aukemon0
or post below

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I need some system for tournaments and some overviews of participants and so on.
It's quite a lot of stuff that I need. If you want to really talk about it it's better you add me to steam/skype/msn so I can explain it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmmm and normal hours? :p

Reaction score
hmmm and normal hours? :p
Normally he's at work. "Off" is referencing the availability of those hours, not the price.

I'll charge around $50/hr until I can get a clear description of what needs to be done... At that point I can give a quote. Negotiation is always an option.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Normally he's at work. "Off" is referencing the availability of those hours, not the price.

I'll charge around $50/hr until I can get a clear description of what needs to be done... At that point I can give a quote. Negotiation is always an option.
That's why I'm asking the normal hours. If I remember correctly he works normally in the business too.
Anyway I'll make a somewhat list.

-Tournament System, this means Displaying a tree. that is easily edited/updated by an admin panel.
Like for example update of score/winner and auto send the winner to the next round.
Being able to have multiple Tournaments displayed (on different pages) and being able to edit and update.
-Few easy things like loading news items and latest tournaments.
-People can fill out a form to be get into the Tournaments. (registered users only)
-Profile needs to be more complete with address and everything. (not shown to site viewers)
and so on, this is just a few things I'm still working on a more complete list.

Anyway I can't give you anymore yet.
Styling and so on is something that I'll do.
Do contact me on:
email: cg.comgam@gmail.com
msn: adj107adj@msn.com
steam: aukemon0
That way I can contact you more personally.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought you were a PHP developer? If I recall correctly, you asked me a long time ago for a copy of the script that Chris developed for me, you said you were going to re-do it for me. I sent it to you, and never heard from you again, and every time I message you on MSN I'm ignored.

Did you just want it for yourself?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
still looking for somebody.

Google my name...
Reaction score
I would be happy to help, I'm not going to set some sort of price bracket, I have a proper job for that, but I'd be happy to help for a lump sum once I am done (Which we can discuss) and I'll offer support and edits after free of charge (Unless it's a major system rewrite).

I've sent you a skype and msn request.

All the best,
Richard Komakech.

Back